How to Assemble a Music Stand
1. Slacken the top locking nut on the music stand and lift the music reading desk section upright.
2. Tighten the top locking nut on the music stand, just under the music desk to keep the desk in a fixed position.
3. Gently pull all four arms of the music reading desk into the upright position.
4. Hold the longest two arms upright and bring the shortest two arms down inside the folded music desk.
5. Keeping the shortest two arms in a downward position Gently open the music reading desk. Do not hold the arms as you open the music reading desk.
6. Slacken off the lower locking nut on the music stand for the legs and push them down to the correct position, re-tighten the nut.
7. Slacken off locking nuts to adjust the height of the music stand and re-tighten carefully.
8. On the music reading desk, adjust the manuscript or music retaining arms to the required position.
9. Place your music on the music stand, ensure the height is appropriate for correct posture.
10. Enjoy your practice.
To see our range of student music stands follow or click this link
For more instructions on music stands, help and advice see