The most complete and comprehensive guide to the acoustic guitar to date. This huge volume, with 2 CDs featuring 158 audio examples, covers absolutely everything you will need to know to approach, master and enjoy the acoustic guitar to its full potential...
* How to care for your instrument
* Different approaches to tuning
* Effective practicing and getting the best from your hands
* Tons of full pieces in a great variety of styles
* A guide to musical theory and composing, specifically written for the guitarist
* Extended chords, harmony, modal soloing and unusual improvisation
* Self-accompaniment and building exciting rhythm parts
* Loads of advanced techniques and effects such as raked harmonics and tapping
* A guide to the use of different pickups and their properties
* Caring for your instrument in transit, and all aspects of gigging - from equipment behaviour to etiquette.
Seriously detailed and fully comprehensive - if this book doesn't cover it, it simply isn't worth knowing!
Usually Ships in 4-7 Days